If you want more food inside minecraft you are at the right place, because this mod will add that ,but thats not the only thing it adds the mod also include potion effect when the food is eaten.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
I’m Still Hungry Screenshots
I’m Still Hungry Recipes
Caramel recipe adds 5 seconds Speed II
Roasted seeds recipe adds 5 seconds haste I
Roasted pumpkin seeds recipe adds 7 seconds haste I
Potato crisp recipe
Caramelized apple recipe adds 15 seconds Speed II
Caramelized carrot recipe adds 15 seconds Speed II
Caramelized cod (fish) recipe adds 5 seconds Speed III
Caramelized salmon recipe adds 5 seconds Speed III
Caramel cookie recipe adds 5 seconds Strength I
Raw potato crisp recipe
Caramel cake recipe adds 7 seconds Speed I
What will the items give when you eat them?
- Caramel will give 1 hunger bar and 5 seconds Speed II
- roasted seeds will give 1 hunger bar and 5 seconds Haste I
- roasted pumpking seeds will give 1 hunger bar and 7 seconds Haste I
- raw potato crisp will give 1/2 hunger bar
- potato crisp will give 1 hunger bar
- caramelized apple will give 3 hunger bars and 15 seconds Speed II
- caramelized carrot will give 3 hunger bars and 15 seconds Speed II
- caramelized fish will give 3 1/2 hunger bars and 5 seconds Speed III
- caramelized salmon will give 4 hunger bars and 5 seconds Speed III
- caramel cookie will give 1 1/2 hunger bars and 5 seconds Strenght I
- caramel cake will give 1 hunger bar and 7 seconds Speed II each slice (It doesn`t add up)