Its purpose is to improve Minecraft by adding little things and fixing inconsistencies in the game. There are a lot of features, sorted by categories. You can enable/disable any feature in the config file.
Farming and breeding:
- One bonemeal is usually enough to grow a tree
- Bonemeal works on cactus
- Bonemeal works on sugar cane
- Lily pads can be cloned using bonemeal
- Axes harvest melon faster
- Pigs breeding works with potatoes, apples, melons and bread
- Chickens leave feathers from time to time (customizable frequency)
- Animals found in the wild are now “Wild animals”, you can make them evolve to farm animals by breeding. Wild animals only drop 2/3 of the regular items on death. Additionally, it is impossible to milk a wild cow, saddle a wild pig or shear a wild sheep, and wild chickens don’t lay eggs. There are no wild horses for now. When two wild animals reproduce, the baby is more evolved than its parents, so you will have to use this new animal for reproduction, and so it goes. Getting farm animals from wild animals usually takes 5 generations.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.