This mod is not a girls only thing. This mod has the option to turn a player into a female or child in multiplayer – Servers can set genders server-wide! This mod seamlessly blends with Minecraft’s style.
- Males: Just like normal Minecraft, but with the old hurt sounds!
- Females: Are slightly smaller than males, have their own default texture, have their own hurt sound.
- Children: Are smaller, and have their own default texture based on gender
- Zombies: There are occasional female zombies that are just like the regular ones, they use the female model and have their own default texture
- Options: Choose which female model to use for females, turn genders on/off, turn age on/off, turn on/off zombie genders, turn on/off the gender sounds
Does this mod require special skins?
- The skin you set on your Minecraft Profile is not removed by this mod. If a user has a skin, their skin will show. If a user does not have a skin, the default player textures will show based on that players gender and age settings.
How to use:
Press G for the mod main menu
How to set Hotkey:
- While in game, press Esc, Click Options, Click Controls
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of iPixeli’s Gender Mod :