Iron Tanks Mod is able to add to the game a bunch of new tanks to satisfy all of your liquid storage needs, which can do for BuildCraft tanks what Iron Chests did for vanilla chests. Those tanks are fully compatible with other inventory-modifying mechanics like the pipes from Buildcraft or the tubes and machines from the Thermal Dynamics mod.
Note that the Iron Tanks mod requires BuildCraft and uses the Forge ore dictionary. This means that the Copper Tank and the Silver Tank can only be crafted if you have one or several mods installed that add the corresponding ores to the game. Industrial Craft, Forestry Mod and Thermal Dynamics all add copper ore to the game; Thermal Dynamics also adds silver ore.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install BuildCraft Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.