KUDA Shaders is a shaderpack made for the Minecraft Shaders Mod. This shaderpack will change completely the whole look in Minecraft. KUDA Shaders adds basically shadows, new lightning system, godrays and other effects.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Download KUDA Shaders.
- Extract file.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag KUDA Shaders folder into that.
- Select KUDA Shaders and select “Done”.
More posts of KUDA Shaders Mod :