This mod was originally created by 4poc (in minecraft 1.6.4 and earlier). See here.
Light Level Overlay Reloaded mod displays light level on blocks so you know when to place torches.
The default shortcut key to turn on/off light level overlay is F4. You can change it in “Options -> Controls”.
You can use Shift + F4 to toggle sky light calculation. Ctrl + F4 to toggle overlay type.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod :