Logistics Pipes Mod is mainly, an addon for BuildCraft Mod, which extends the Pipe-System with Item, Fluid and Energy Routing Mechanics. Logistics Pipes features complete support for Thermal Dynamics, to the point where you can use Itemducts almost Everywhere! Additionally Logistics Pipes integrates with many other Mods, for example Thermal Expansion, Not Enough Items, Applied Energistics 2, and many more. It utilises and extends a variety of other Mods Capabilities.
A lot of people have been getting confused with logistics pipes. This is not their fault as this is a confusing mod. However, once understood, it can be very powerful. The idea behind Logistics Pipes is that you can route items in a “logical” manner by using logistics pipes. A series of interconnected logistics pipes and regular pipes is called a Network. If you just put these pipes in place of regular pipes and do nothing else, they won’t make any difference in the system. You have to “teach” the system what to do with the items that pass through the logistics pipes.
A special kind of pipes are the Logistics Chassis, which can hold modules that give the chassis certain abilities. These modules are often equivalent in function to another logistics pipe, making it possible to combine multiple pipes’ functionality into a single one.
Logistics Pipes Wiki Page:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and BuildCraft Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.