It’s the ‘plugin’ for the Lucky Block Mod. The Lucky Block Red adds more mob spawns, more drops, more villager trades, etc.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Lucky Block Mod and play at least 1 time .
- Close Minecraft.
- Delete original LuckyBlockProperties.txt from .minecraft\config\lucky.
- Put the LuckyBlockProperties.txt (from this zip folder) in .minecraft\config\lucky.
- Go in .minecraft\mods and open the lucky block mod’s .jar file.
- After you opened it, go in mod\lucky\files and replace the original LuckyBlockProperties.txt with LuckyBlockProperties.txt from this zip folder.
- After that go in \assets\lucky\textures\blocks and replace the original lucky_block.png with lucky_block.png from this zip folder.
- Close everything and play.