It’s the ‘plugin’ for the Lucky Block Mod. The Lucky Block Red adds more mob spawns, more drops, more villager trades, etc.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Lucky Block Mod and play at least 1 time .
- Close Minecraft.
- Delete original LuckyBlockProperties.txt from .minecraft\config\lucky.
- Put the LuckyBlockProperties.txt (from this zip folder) in .minecraft\config\lucky.
- Go in .minecraft\mods and open the lucky block mod’s .jar file.
- After you opened it, go in mod\lucky\files and replace the original LuckyBlockProperties.txt with LuckyBlockProperties.txt from this zip folder.
- After that go in \assets\lucky\textures\blocks and replace the original lucky_block.png with lucky_block.png from this zip folder.
- Close everything and play.
Lucky Block Red Screenshots
1) Joey, the wither skeleton
2) 2 new wishing wells: 1st get a bunch of shrubs
2nd is potion-maker wish!
3) Falling dirt block – Pic
4) Pillar of happiness! – Pic
7) Lucky Dirt Block drop – Pic
8) A bunch of diamonds dropped – Pic
10) Skeletons riding Blaze – Pic