Magneticraft Mod is a mod for those looking for more realistic approach to machines and factories. This mod introduces two types of energy: Electricity and Heat, as well as many machines producing them, converting them into each other and using them for things such as mining, ore processing or oil processing. Electricity and Heat can be produced by different sources, including wind, solid fuel, oil, solar panels and others. Electricity can also be generated from Thermal Expansion RF, RailCraft Charge or IndustrialCraft2 EU and can be converted into RF.
- Early game ore doubling.
- Custom Energy system.
- Auto-breeding system.
- Electric furnace.
- Multiblocks (Steam engine, Solar panel, shelving unit).
- Conveyor belts and inserters.
- CraftTweaker support.
- JEI support.
- And much more.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.