Do you like games like Battlefield 4 where you are free to play from the land or air and sea? Maybe you would like better ways to travel in Minecraft? How about having the most epic PvP games of all time? You will surely like this mod! This is the MCHeli Helicopter and Plane Mod for Minecraft! This mod adds a ton of vehicles like helicopters, planes and boats. This is a great mod for anyone who wants to bring vehicles into the game.
If you like the idea of having your own planes or helicopters to pilot in Minecraft, be sure to download and install MCHeli Helicopter and Plane Mod for Minecraft today!
MCHeli Helicopter and Plane Mod Main Features
- Over 70 vehicles including helicopters, planes, boats and more!
- Tons of weapons like missiles, machine guns and more.
- Works online so you can battle from land, sea and air with your friends.
- Airdrops from helicopters, UAV’s and so much more to see.
How to Use MCHeli Helicopter and Plane Mod
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- This mod has a strange file type, but install as usual and it will work.
- To install addons, please visit this site for detailed instructions.
MCHeli Helicopter and Plane Mod Pros and Cons
- Adds an absolute ton of vehicles, meaning a whopping 70! You can pilot planes, helicopters, boats and more! This is one of the best vehicles mods I have ever seen.
- This mod is a little different from most, and addons can be confusing to install but it is slowly being translated for Western users.
How to Install MCHeli Helicopter and Plane Mod
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the MCHeli Helicopter and Plane Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!