Modern Warfare Mod offers a wide selection of different 3D modeled guns, and the selection will be wider in the future. It also offers a small but growing selection of 3D modeled armors.
Ever get tired of the classic diamond sword? Classic diamond gear? Is it just… not satisfying anymore? This mod offers a wider arsenal at your disposal! Craft the guns, add attachments! Shoot mobs! Shoot Players. Play with your friends! Do a little minigame if you like. The point is to have fun with the expanded arsenal filled with these 3D modeled guns.
AKM with no magazine
.357 Desert Eagle with no ammo
.357 Deagle mid-reloading
M4A1 with no attachments
M4A1 w/ reddot, suppressor, and grip
M4A1 w/ drum mag
M4A1 w/ normal mag
- Attachment Mode: Press ‘M’ to enter attachment mode. To add attachments, you must have the attachments in your inventory. Further instructions will be displayed on screen of your game. Press the ‘UP’ arrow key to change sights/scopes. Press the ‘DOWN’ arrow key to add grips/laser attachments (press L to toggle laser on/off when equipped). Press the ‘LEFT’ arrow key to add a silencer that fits the gun’s caliber (displayed under gun in inventory). And press the ‘RIGHT’ arrow key to change the gun skin. Keep in mind that not every gun takes the same skins.
- Selective Fire: Press ‘RIGHT SHIFT’ to change the firemode of the weapon.
- Optics: Certain optics have special effects. Press ‘I’ to zoom in, and ‘O’ to zoom out.
- Ammunition: Press ‘R’ to load the gun with the proper magazine in your inventory. Press ‘R’ to unload a magazine currently loaded into the gun. To refill a magazine, hold it in your hand and press ‘R’ with the correct rounds (bullets) in your inventory. Each magazine name will display the amount of ammo it holds first, then the type of bullet it requires.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%\.minecraft\ and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.