Modular Systems mod is the conceptual successor to Modular Furnace. Its more of an expansion to the idea of modular multi-blocks. The original Modular Furnace mod is included as well as other modular systems. You can turn each system on and off in the config.
Modular Systems Mod Wiki:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Bookshelf API Library.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Modular Systems Mod :