NoShelter Mod adds the perfect zombie survival of the fittest in the game. Its so fun and hard that it is quit impossible to survive even a day 1. These zombie can break through blocks slowly giving you time to find an exit or repair your fortress with blocks. Creepers can blow the whole wall up if you don’t kill before they get to you. If you are hiding up on the tower, the zombies can stack dirt blocks to get to you or the skeleton archers can shoot you down with explosive arrows. Think the mobs are too slow to get you? The spiders can sprint and catch up to you. Thinking you are invincible? Enderman. How do you survive with these two mods? Strategy. You can check out the link below to see the “No Shelter” mod. Its basically like Call of Duty Nazi Zombie at night but day time , you need to gather resources and build your fort to survive. Very fun if you have friend helping you out. Playing single player is really scary. Im not joking. There is no where to hide.
This mod makes Minecraft better and more difficult. Imagine playing in an hardcore Minecraft that is much harder! It changes mobs in Minecraft to make them smarter, faster, and more strong. This mob invasion mod makes it so mobs sense you from further away and will use blocks to create a path to get to you and break down any shelter you try to hide in!
- Revised mob behavior (ex: Zombies break & place blocks to build a path to players)
- All mobs target players from a lot further away
- All mobs find paths to players regardless of what separates them
- Every second night is an invasion night with custom mob spawning algorithm
- Game difficulty increases as your character progresses
- Full multiplayer support – difficulty adjusted for each player individually
- And much much more.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.