OpenModularTurrets mod adds modular turrets, walls and fences that can be used to defend your base from players and mobs.
- Turret base Expanders: to help your turret base scale better, both for inventory space and energy storage. Simply place them on your Turret base.
- 5 tiers of Hard Walls: basic building blocks with high levels of hardness and resistance.
- 5 tiers of Fences: non-opaque blocks which also has very high levels of hardness and resistance. Tier 2 and onward also act as barbed surfaces, hurting any entities that stand close to them, scaling with tier level.
- Turret base camouflage: Turret bases can now be disguised as a normal opaque block. Simply right click the base with the block in hand, and shift-right click with an empty hand to remove a disguise. Turret bases are now accessed by right clicking them with an empty hand.
- Recycler addon: Gives your turret a chance to negate ammo usage/generate ammo, per shot.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install OMLib.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.