Origin is a large library (written in Scala) which can be used as an API or as a foundation for a new mod. In my opinion, this mod is a useful mod and will satisfy Minecraft players.
See also: Bookshelf API Library
- An API.
- A foundation to make other mods on.
- An internal mod, for tweaking the minecraft experience.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Origin Mod :