This is the revival of the venerable Pokecube Mod, last released for Minecraft 1.6.4. Originally made by Manchou, Updated and Heavily modified by Thutmose.
Pokecube Revival mod adds pokemon to minecraft, in a way which is designed to fit the minecraft environment.
The pokemobs are minecraft mob styled, and fight in a real-time combat system, with the ability to dynamically change moves, to use advanced tactics such as terrain advantages, as well as some features which allow them to interact with the world itself. With a slight change of some of the default config options, you can use your pokemon to cut trees, dig holes and more.
The Pokecube Sounds is just a resource pack containing the sounds, it is uploaded separately to streamline the bug fix updates for the main mod. The sounds will not change, hence are labeled as a release, despite the main mod being labeled as alpha.
Pokecube was Freely inspired by the Nintendo franchise ‘Pokémon’ and the video games developed by Game Freak.
Pokecube Revival Mod Wiki Page:
Pokécube Core (For Minecraft 1.8+)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install ThutCore.
- Download and install Pokécube Core.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.