This mod adds a potato gun (the potato is supposed to look a little burnt, can be changed in the config).
List of Items:
(most of the items and blocks can be turned off in the config)
- Potato gun (uses:3072 can be enchanted like a bow)
- Cactus pickaxe(uses:128, tier:wood)
- Cactus shovel (uses:128, tier:wood)
- Flint pickaxe (uses:128, tier:stone)
- Flint hoe (uses:64)
- Bone pickaxe (uses:256, tier:stone)
- Bavarian pretzel(better than bread)
- The one ring (a bauble, you should know what it does)
- Regeneration band (a bauble, gives regeneration, has no recipe yet)
- The axe (uses:2560, tier:slightly better than diamond, can be found in jungle temples)
- Dull sandstone blade (uses:16, is like shears)
- Wither amulet (a bauble, makes wither give you regeneration II instead of hurting you)
- Sugar cookie (like a normal cookie but made with sugar instead of coco beans)
- Candy cane (slightly better than cookies)
- Boat window (doesn’t let full amount of light through, don’t ask why I don’t just call it a porthole)
- WIP items/blocks (none will have recipes until finished/working properly):
- Lava staff (places still lava)
- Water staff (places still water, doesn’t break)
- Life staff (places melon blocks for now)
- Lava lilly (can only be placed above lava, placement currently doesn’t work properly)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod
More posts of Potato Gun Mod :
Potato Gun Screenshots
potatos sticking to walls similarly to arrows:
“The one ring”(yes, its a bauble!):
the basic tools:
the stuff I haven made crafting recipes for:
(another a bauble):
Some of these textures were based off of terraria textures, but done to fit a 16×16 sprite.