A re-invention of First Person View. This mod does one thing and one thing only: renders your body while in first-person view. Although it may seem similar to the Improved First Person mod, RFPR is coded quite differently. It doesn’t require a coremod, and only uses one class file. This makes updating a snap, and allows it to easily be tweaked to work with any version. It also means that there are some inconsistencies, that’s the price you pay for simplicity. It’s not 100% accurate and never will be, but it should give just a dash of realism for those who want it.
What can be said about Realistic First-Person Rendering (RFPR) is that it’s right here, right now, and won’t crash on you. RFPR does not use coremods or reflection, as it only consists of a single class file. It uses the default rendering system in Minecraft, which makes it 100% compatible with mods like Optifine, Better Animations, or Shaders.
How to install Realistic First-Person Rendering Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.