RF Utilities Mod adds some useful blocks for the RedstoneFlux system. The models are adapted to their real world conterparts.
- Capacitor (7 versions, 4 of them depend on ThermalExpansion and 3 of them depend on EnderIO)
- Resistor (limits the current)
- Diode (controls the energy flows direction)
- Simple tesseract (can be made invisible, can only send energy)
- Transistor (Redstone controlled switch)
Confirmed to be added:
- RF Meter (displays the energy flow)
- No recipes
- Tesseract can’t be made visible again once made invisible
- JEI will only show the first of the seven types of capacitors
- The capacitors have incorrect item models
- In 1.10.2 the capacitors depending on ThermalExpansion have a red text on their tooltip indicating that the required mod is not installed. The same applies to the EnderIO variants if EnderIO is not installed. This only means that they can’t be crafted.
- The Simple Tesseract is currently deactivated as it is undergoing a rewrite.