This mod adds an RPG-Like looting system. When mobs or players are killed, items will not drop from them but will instead stay with the corpse. When the corpse is right clicked the drops and your inventory can be viewed and then the loot taken or left. If loot is left it will despawn with the corpse after 5 minutes. When killed by a player the loot belongs to, and can only be looted that player. If killed by any means other than a player the corpse can be looted by anyone.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and FusionUtil.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of RPGLoot Mod :