Do you want to have more control of the way your tools look? You might like Silent’s Gems Mod
- Tools: Choose from over two dozen types of swords, pickaxes, shovels, axes, hoes, sickles, and bows!
- Armor (version 1.3.00+): It’s armor. Made of colorful gems. What more do you want?
- Blocks: Bricks, lamps, teleporters, and more!
- Enchantment Tokens: Invest your resources to enchant tools, instead of XP! They should work with most other mods.
- Chaos Gems: Somewhat like reusable potions, but you can also use them to fly!
- Return Home Charm: Return to a set point from anywhere, even across dimensions!
See also: Gravity Control Mod
How to install Silent’s Gems Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Silent Lib.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.