Simple Fluid Tanks is a mod that allows you to store fluids in an expandable multiblock structures. It is best used in conjunction with other, usually tech related mods.
- No fixed layout. Build in almost any size and shape you want.
- Compatible with mods that support the Forge Fluid API (IC2, BuildCraft, Thermal Expansion, LiquidXP and many more).
- Supports BuildCraft compatible wrenches.
- Comparator support.
- Fully customizable recipes.
- Waila support.
- Supports in-game mod configuration menu.
- High performance (no ticking tile entities).
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.