Slime Carnage is a mod that adds a variety of new slimes, structures, armor, food and the ability to build your own slime village. No new ores are added (because that is pointless).
- Orange Slime (spawns in Mesa, plains, savannah and forest biomes) – Drops Orange Gel
- Blue Slimes (spawns in extreme hills biomes) – Drops Blue Gel
- Red Slime (spawns in plains and savannah biomes) – Drops Red Gel
- Yellow Slime (spawns in desert biomes) – Drops Yellow Gel
- Green Slimes (spawns in swamp biomes) – Drops Green Gel. Also poisons for 2 seconds
- Cactus Slimes (spawns in desert biomes) – Drops cactus
- Snow Slimes (spawns in snowy biomes) – Drops snow blocks
- Moo Slimes (spawns in mushroom biomes) – Drops mushrooms
- Monkey Slimes (spawns in jungle biomes) – Drops bananas
- Camo Slimes (spawns in forest biomes) – Drops wood logs
- Cave Slimes (spawns in caves below 60 height) – Drops stone
- Under Slimes (spawns in caves below 24 height) – Drops flint and on occasion obsidian
- Fiery Slimes (spawns in the Nether) – Drops are currently messed up
- TMNT Slimes (spawns in the sewer structure) – No current drops (will have in future)
- Mummy Slimes (spawns in the desert tomb structure) – Chance to drop bread, bone, paper or sandstone
- Doc (Found in lab structure)
- Old Man (Found in mud hill structure)
- Villagers (Spawn in village tavern or in buildings placed by village scrolls. You can also trade with them)
- Mario – Currently only spawns via egg
- Luigi – Currently only spawns via egg
Slime Carnage adds a few structures that may be randomly found throughout the world.
- Mad Lab – Found in plains biomes. This is a work in progress structure but does have the Doc Slime spawn in it.
- Stone ruins – Sort of like a Stonehenge with a slime face in the middle. No real purpose. Spawns in biomes with grass surface.
- Desert ruins – Small random ruins sometimes found in the desert.
- Old Man Cave – A one per world spawn that has an inside that is supposed to resemble the first cave in the original Legend of Zelda game. It looks like a small grass mound from the outside/
- Sewers – Found in areas with a grass top surface. Sewers is a currently unfinished dungeon which has 2 chests and the ninja turtle slimes inside.
- Desert Tomb – A dungeon found in the desert with lots of mummy slime spawners and a chance at some loot. There is also a secret room with 2 chests an old man slime, gold blocks and 2 diamond blocks. Slimeopatra will also be in the final room. This dungeon is not fully complete yet but almost.
There are 4 armor sets available which currently don’t have a crafting recipe but can be got through dungeons and trading with Slime Villagers. Each set has a different effect for wearing the entire set and each set is better than iron and worse than diamond.
- Green set – Night vision bonus on wearing full set.
- Blue set – Water breathing bonus on wearing full set.
- Red set – Fire resistant bonus on wearing full set.
- Yellow set – Movement speed bonus on wearing full set.
Added some random food to the mob because why not.
- Banana – Obtained in dungeon chests or killing Monkey Slime.
- Pizza Slice – Obtained in dungeon chests.
- Sandwiches – Crafted with a flavor of jam and bread. Good nutritional value!
Village building scrolls can be obtained through trading or dungeons. Right click on the ground to make the building appear and consume the scroll. The block you place the scroll on will generally spawn the building where the door of the building is and then spawn towards the right of where you placed it. For things like the blacksmith, well and fields, the building will spawn at the front left most block and then go towards the right.
- House 1 scroll – Spawns the smallest village house.
- House 2 scroll – Spawns the other variant of the smallest house.
- House 3 scroll – Spawns the medium sized house with the small fenced garden at the back.
- House 4 scroll – Spawns the biggest house.
- Blacksmith scroll – Spawns a blacksmith. No chest spawns inside though.
- Church scroll – Spawns a church.
- Library Scroll – Spawns a library building.
- Well scroll – Spawns a well.
- Field scroll – Spawns a crop field. It is random which crop you will get out of wheat, carrots and potatoes.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.