Solar Flux mod adds 6 tiers of solar panels that produce Redstone Flux.
Information on the different tiers:
- Produces 2 RF/tick. Internal storage 50,000. Transfer 16 RF/tick
- Produces 16 RF/tick. Internal storage 250,000. Transfer 128 RF/tick
- Produces 64 RF/tick. Internal storage 850,000. Transfer 512 RF/tick
- Produces 256 RF/tick. Internal storage 4,000,000. Transfer 2,048 RF/tick
- Produces 1,024 RF/tick. Internal storage 16,000,000. Transfer 8,192 RF/tick
- Produces 4,096 RF/tick. Internal storage 60,000,000. Transfer 32,764 RF/tick
Sneak and right click on a Solar Panel to receive information on its current production and internal storage.
- Number of tiers and their production/capacity can be fully configured to suit your needs.
- Many upgrades can be crafted to improve your solar panels.
- Height of the block is changeable in the config. From cover size up to full block.
- Solar Panels automatically share their energy when next to each other, no cables needed.
- Thermal Expansion recipes and automatic fallback on vanilla recipes if the mod is not installed.
- Use a wrench instead of a pickaxe for the solar panel to keep its energy and inventory.