Stellar Sky is a mod which changes the Minecraft sky to be much more realistic. It adds fancy real stars and planets, and so on. You can even find constellations with this mod.
- Real colored stars rise at night; They even twinkle! (Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Stars!)
- The Sun and Moon is much fancier, smaller than default, and they move diagonally like real world!
- Milky way can be seen on the night sky! (after ver 0.1.22)
- Length of a year and length of a day can be changed by config.
- Current time, day and year is shown on the HUD. It can be manipulated by pressing key ‘U’ (Change Time Info Text).