This mod adds new storage solutions to your workshops that resembles a mix of Jabba Barrels and Bibliocraft Item Shelves over traditional storage containers. It’s not a replacement for either though, so you should check those mods out too.
There is no traditional slotted inventory with these containers. Interaction is click-based similar to Jabba. Clicking on one of drawers on front will interact with that drawer.
- Right-Click: Insert full stack in hand into drawer (or partial stack if the drawer fills).
- Left-Click: Remove a single item from the drawer.
- Shift+Left-Click: Remove a full stack from the drawer.
There’s 4 styles of drawer sets available, which come in 2- or 4-drawer varieties and half-depth and full-depth varieties. Each style has different base capacities.
- Half-size 2×2: Stores 2 stacks per drawer.
- Half-size 1×2: Stores 4 stacks per drawer.
- Full-size 2×2: Stores 4 stacks per drawer.
- Full-size 1×2: Stores 8 stacks per drawer.
Like many storage mods, upgrades are available to increase capacity over base levels. Upgrades are crafted separately and must be applied to an existing drawer block. You do not need to step through all the upgrade levels. Breaking an upgraded drawer block will drop the upgrade item separately.
Drawer blocks are sided inventories and compatible with hoppers, tubes, and other input mechanisms. Input is accepted on the top, bottom, or back face of the blocks. There are no output faces. The block is meant to be an inventory end-point that you interact with, rather than a transient storage block.
Drawers can be crafted in the 6 vanilla plank styles.
Half Drawers 1×2
Half Drawers 2×2
Upgrades (II – VI)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Chameleon Library.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Storage Drawers Mod :