This shader pack is based on Chocapic13 Shaders.
- Richer colours and better contrast, Dynamic Tone Mapping, Much better DOF, New torch colour and intensity + New Dynamic Torch System, New water from Chocapic13’s 4.8 shader, Better Godrays, Better Bloom, Better Lens Flare, New Procedural clouds!, Rain Fog, MotionBlur, Specular mapping and POM.
- CPU: AMD or Intel Dual Core 2.6GHz
- RAM: minimum 4GB
- GPU: nVidia GTX 560/AMD Radeon HD 7870 or higher
- Lower Shadow RES and Distance
- Basic water with no water reflections
- No Lens flare
- Less Bloom
- No DOF or MotionBlur Versions
- No POM or Specular
- Average Shadow RES and Distance
- Has water reflections
- Has Lens flare
- Has best Bloom
- Has MotionBlur and DOF versions
- No POM or Specular ( if you want these features in Standard Version replace gbuffers_terrain.fsh and .vsh in standard version with the gbuffers_terrain files from ULTRA )
- Has same features as STANDARD
- Higher Shadow RES and Distance
- Has SSAO
- Has POM & Specular
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download and install GLSL Shaders
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag the Super Shaders into the folder.
- Select Super Shaders and select “Done”.
More posts of Super Shaders Mod :
Super Shaders Screenshots