Thaumcarpentry is capability of a thaumaturgist to observe aspects in carpentry objects. A practitioner of thaumcarpentry is a thaumcarpenter. This is what this mod is all about – retrieving items, blocks and entities from Carpenter’s Blocks and registers extra aspects through Thaumcraft API.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Carpenter’s Blocks Mod.
- Download and install Thaumcraft Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.