The goal of the mod is to serve as a bridge between Thaumcraft and Applied Energistics. The primary focus is essentia management, both in storage, transportation, and application.
- Import and export essentia to the ME network.
- Interface with Thaumcraft devices which use suction to request essentia.
- Store essentia in the ME network and/or use Thaumcraft jars as storage extensions.
- View how much of each essentia type is stored on the network.
- Interface with infusion devices such as the Runic matrix.
- Thaumcraft crafting terminal with access to items on the ME network.
- Emit redstone signal based on amount of essentia in network.
- Charge wands in arcane crafting terminal.
- Golems can do the work of cranking your grinder.
AE2 Security Permissions:
- Export Bus: Requires extract permission to open GUI.
- Import Bus: Requires inject permission to open GUI.
- Level Emitter: Requires build permission to open GUI.
- Storage Bus: Requires extract & inject permission to open GUI.
- Arcane Crafting Terminal: Requires extract & inject permission to open GUI.
- Essentia Terminal: Anyone can open GUI. Must have extract/inject permissions to fill/empty jars or phials.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Thaumcraft Mod.
- Download and install Applied Energistics 2 Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.