Build and protect your kingdom with the Siege Mod. Create villagers and train them to wield bows and swords, prepare them for battle with armor and enchantments! Teach them to guard your castle from mobs and attackers, or pillage and plunder with an army at your back! In this mod YOU are the king.
This mod is multiplayer supported.
A Shrine is the block from which you will spawn your Peasants. Craft it with:
- Chiseled Quartz Block (Top)
- Two Quartz Blocks and a Ghast Tear (middle)
- Three Pillar Quartz Blocks (bottom)
It?s a good idea to build a little structure around it.
Peasant are your citizens, train them to fight mobs, or let them wander around happily.
A knight will chase mobs and hack them to death with a sword.
They are deadshots from a great distance, set up archers on your walls and they will shoot arrows down upon your attackers.
After you have crafted and placed your Shrine, Right-Click it with 32 Bread.
A Peasant will spawn! He needs weapons to become a soldier.
To train him, Shift+Right-Click with a Sword to make a Knight, or a Bow to make an Archer.
A weapon’s damage will be how much damage they deal.
You can even give him a weapon from other mods!
Your soldier will need armor! Shift+Right-Click him with any piece of armor to put it on him.
Enchantments do the same to them as they do to you, with a few exceptions?.
- Knockback will launch enemies straight up into the air.
- Looting will cause all armor from slain enemies to drop on the ground.
- Infinity will cause the Archer to increase his fire speed.
- Respiration will increase movement speed.
- Aqua Affinity will cause the soldier to be invulnerable to potion effects.
Controlling soldiers is easy. There are two modes: Guard, and Follow.
When they are guarding they will wander away from their position to kill mobs, then they walk back.
If they are following they will act just like a pet dog, trailing behind you, and killing mobs when one gets too close.
To switch positions Right-Click them with an Empty Hand. They will have a name above their head, indicating what mode they are in.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.