The Spice Of Life mod encourages dietary variety through diminishing returns. Makes it so that eating the same thing over and over will give you fewer and fewer hunger restored each time.
Tooltip: Food values are shown when holding shift
Hunger/saturation HUD overlay: When holding food, the hunger/saturation you’d get from eating it flashes on the screen
Food exhaustion HUD underlay: Food exhaustion gets shown as a progress bar behind the hunger bar
Food Journal: Crafted with wheat + paper
Spreadsheet showing the effects of the default settings:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install AppleCore.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.