The Twilight Forest Mod adds in a giant dimension that features huge structures. Each structure is massive in size and will lead you to a very difficult boss. There is tons of new gear to craft, and even unique items to use as well. Dungeons are riddled with mazes and obstacles which will give you quite the challenge.
This mod adds a new biomes as well as two new structures that spawn in the Twilight Forest Dimension. There are new mobs that spawn, and can be killed for crafting materials for new armor. There is also a huge yeti boss that drops the materials for epic armor and also ice bombs.
To start exploring The Twilight Forest, we will need to follow these steps:
- Dig a hole with 2×2 size and fill with water.
- Use the flowers and grasses to cover around the hole.
- Throw a diamond in (remember standing out far and not close to).
- Jump into the portal and begin your journey!
Have you felt excited? If yes, don’t hesitate to scroll down to the download folder and download the latest version (which is suitable for your Minecraft version), install and feel that, bro! If you do not know how to install the mod that requires Minecraft Forge, please read the guide here.
Life Draining Scepter
Zombie Summoning Scepter
Fiery Blood/Fiery Tears
The Twilight Forest Mod Wiki Page:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.