This mod adds dynamic elevators to minecraft. It currently has support for up to 64 floors, with many controllers per floor, so long as they are directly touching each other.
Here is a mod spotlight showing the basic features of the 1.8.9 version mod:
How to use:
- For oc version, the following methods are available in open computers: setFloor(integer), getFloor(), callFloor(integer) and callYValue(integer)
- To set the Controller block face on, right click it with a stick or device linker. to change the page of the controller face, right click with a linker.
- To set the floor, shift right click with the linker. Physically touching controller blocks will automatically link together as the same floor, this allows you to make larger control panels.
- To remove an elevator, shift right click it with a vanilla stick or a wrench from another mod
- For version 2.0 and later, the lifts have been changed to only require the base to be built. the walls and roof are no longer required.
Versions for MC 1.8.9+ require ThutCore.
More posts of Thut’s Elevators Mod :