A simple client-side add-on for Tinkers’ Construct that adds relevant stats to all tool and tool part tooltips.
Supports ExtraTiC/Mariculture, only shows the relevant information for each part, and color-codes the statistics based on the min/max of each stat. Also integrates with Iguana Tweaks (which adds its own tooltips), fixing ExtraTiC part tooltips and adding/extending tooltips where applicable.
With ExtraTiC and Metallurgy:
Example tool tooltip:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Tinkers’ Construct Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.