Tinkers’ Defense Mod create Mine and Blade 2 shields the Tinkerer way!
This mod add 2 shield types:
- Round shield – A cheaper shield with lower durability and defense but can be made using the standard tool station. Requires 1 Large plate – 1 Pan head – 1 Toolrod
- Heather shield – A strong shield that can only be made using the tool forge. Requires 2 Large Plate – 1 Tough Binding – 1 Tough Rod
For the time being only the Redstone modifier works, allowing you to lift your shield longer. The others are just for show.
- Aeon Steel – Weaker than manyullym while keeping the manyullym mining level. Great for when Ardite ore is scarce. Recipe: 1 Alumite + 1 Cobalt = 1 Aeon Steel.
- Queen’s Gold – A replacement for the lack of gold parts. Very weak. Recipe: 8 Gold + 1 Emerald = 8 Queen’s Gold
- Dogbearium – An average metal with a thirst for blood. Adds the Serrated ability, greatly increasing the damage it does as it gets damaged. Recipe: 1 Ardite + 160 Blood units + 1 Ender Pearl
- Crest mounts – Mount a shield and weapons to the wall for display.
- Bauble jewelry – Tinker rings, amulets and belt buckles.
- Tower Shield – Able to hold it up for a very long time but makes you very slow when holding it.
- Additional Heater shield patterns.
- More Modifiers – Thorns, Fire resistance, Luck, Knockback
- Better graphics
Note: This mod requires Tinkers’ Construct and Mine and Blade 2!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Tinkers’ Construct Mod.
- Download and install Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.