Uncrafted Mod adds many new recipes for already existing items and blocks. With the modification it’s possible to craft spawner, bedrock, name tags, and many more…
- No new blocks or items were added. Only crafting and smelting recipes for vanilla minecraft.
- Version 2.1.7 and higher contains a config file! You can disable recipes!
- Currently over 120 new crafting and smelting recipes!
- In the Minecraft 1.12 versions and higher can you add or delete your own recipes if you want!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.