WarStuff, a mod what has camouflages: forest, desert, snow. Camouflage nets, camouflage cloths, instant camouflage small and big tents, bunkers, camouflage armors, 2 different keep clear blocks, medical stuff like small and big medical kits, painkiller pills and emergency bandages, throwable bomb, dynamite, Mk2 grenade and M67 grenade, eatable meal ready-to-eat’s (MRE) and combat, tactical and army knives.
- Camouflages: forest, desert and snow – Just for camouflaging
- Camouflage nets – Just for camouflaging
- Camouflage armors – Gives protection and camouflage
- Camouflage instant small and big tents – Spawns instantly small/big tent when right clicked
- Camouflage instant bunkers – Spawns instantly a bunker when right clicked
- Camouflage cloths – For making camouflage
- 2 keep clear blocks – Just for decoration
- Reinforced Materials: heavy plating, reinforced stone, reinforced iron and reinforced glass – Blast proof/resistant stuff
- Acium: Raw Acium, Acium Block, Acium Light and Acium Wallings (Comes in all 16 colors) – Blast proof/resistant, decoration
- Throwable explosives: bomb, dynamite, dynamite bundle, Mk 2 Grenade, M67 Grenade and golden M67 Grenade – When you throw it makes explosion
- Medical stuff: small and big medical kit and painkiller pills – Restores health and has Regeneration potion effects: painkiller: 0.5 health(1),emergency bandage: 1.5 health(3), small medical kit: 2 health(4), big medical kit: 3 health(6)
- Knives: Combat, Tactical and Army – Does damage: Combat knife: 3.5 health(7), Tactical knife: 4 health(8), Army knife: 4.5 health(9)
- Meal ready-to-eat (MRE) – Restores 4 hunger(8)
- Water Canteens – Just for drinking
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.