Weeping Angels 2 Mod is perfectly designed for any players who find the predictable monsters too boring, or needs more enemies besides Daleks and want to freak out your friends by letting them find out how important it is to not blink. The Weeping Angels 2 mod adds stone-blooded killers to your world, allowing you to be very, very scared.
- NEVER LOOK AWAY. Angels revert to stone when they are being observed, but they are deadly fast if you aren’t watching them.
- AN ANGEL’S EYES ARE THE WORST PLACE TO LOOK.
- The eyes, rather than being the window to the soul, are the door. If you let an angel into your eyes, it will slowly overpower you. This usually ends badly.
- STATUES ARE NO SAFER THAN ANGELS. That which contains the image of an angel becomes itself an angel . . . Don’t turn your back.
There are three ways to find Angels:
- 1) They may spawn naturally underground (disable/enable in config)
- 2) They appear in multitudes in randomly designed Catacombs.
- 3) The command /summon w_angels.EntityWeepingAngel
The Catacombs are dungeon-like, maze-like, deadly-like structures where both Weeping Angels and Weeping Angel statues are found. The loot is great, but is it worth running into one of the Lonely Assassins?
Notes about Catacombs:
- The entrance spawns at any flat area above Y=30 in most biomes
- From the entrance, there are two stairways spiraling down. At the bottom of each, there is a small mess of corners, turns, and rooms. Each Catacombs has a total of 5 – 9 rooms.
- There are 4 types of rooms, including the one pictured. One type contains a double-chest with chain-mail, gold, eyes of ender, and other loot.
- Each statue has a 1 in 6 chance of hiding a treasure chest nearby with more loot. That’s really the only reason to risk getting close.
- Toggle whether angels can break doors (true by default)
- Toggle whether angels can spawn naturally (true by default)
- Blacklist of dimensions in which angels should never spawn
- Whitelist of dimensions in which to generate Catacombs
- Percent chance a statue can become a real angel
- Maximum health for Weeping Angels
- Minimum spawn height (if natural spawning is enabled)
- Maximum spawn height (if natural spawning is enabled)
- How many ticks an angel waits to make sure the player is not looking (increase for slow server connections)
- How many ticks a player can look an angel in the eyes before becoming infected
- How many ticks an infection lasts before it kills the player
- Potion ID of the infection PotionEffect
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.