Wildycraft Mod brings Runescape content into Minecraft. It adds a new Dimension with a few different biomes. You will find many structures with treasures to explore. The world itself is very dangerous and features an extreme amount of mobs and bosses. The AI of some of these bosses takes intense strategy to conquer!
This mod adds in box traps that can be used to capture animals and get double drops. You can also transport animals and mobs through dimension. There is cool exploding mobs, a sick new boss, and new armor.
This mod adds in tons of epic armor. Some of it can be crafted from ores you mine while other powerful armor drops off mobs. A unique feature of this mod is the special boosts you get while wearing it. It is possible to increase your health by as much as 300%.
This mod adds in clue scrools that drop off mobs and bosses. When you use them, they will send you on a hunt to find treasures hidden in your world.
This mod adds in pets you can summon it. These pets have useful abilities and they will follow you around wherever you go. Some of them fight, while others can use used for storage, crafting, or even produce wood.
This mod adds in jewelry that you can equip that you gives you special bonuses. There are amulets, rings, sheilds, bracelets, & gloves. You also have the ability to dual wield weapons.
This mod adds in a huge variety of weapons including ranged, magic, and melee. Almost all of these weapons are very powerful and can be used to take down mobs in the blink of an eye. The Magic system required the use of runes to cast powerful spells at your enemies.
- 50+ new mobs (+ 5 variations of one mob).
- 1 new dimension, 6 biomes: wildy, forest, desert, snow, morytania, volcanic (each with custom blocks).
- 2 new tree types (bloodwood, magic trees).
- Magic weapons that consume runes: spells are cast using the respective staves and corresponding sets of runes. They are used in a similar fashion to bows and arrows.
- 2 new range weapons.
- Many melee weapons and armor.
- A summoning system built around tamed creatures. Currently you don’t have a timer or any sort of limits, so you can summon as many familiars as you want.
- Several structures based on Runescape buildings.
- Treasure Trails.
- New Inventory – Press “I”.
- Tons of amulets, rings, shields, gloves, etc.
- Dual Wielding (shield slot accepts anything).
- Fun thing to see: Spawn two Maxed Players close to each other. Set difficulty to hard. Enjoy the chaos.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
I would recommend downloading the Damage Indicators mod to make playing this mod easier, since many of the entities in this mod have health values many times greater than vanilla mobs.