Wolf Armor & Storage overrides the basic wolf entity to enable tamed wolves to equip various armors and hold up to six items in storage.
Screenshots and How to use:
Supports configuration to customize rendering layers, and other options:
- Enable and disable wolf packs entirely
- Enable and disable wolf pack rendering
- Enable and disable wolf health / armor display in the inventory
- Enable and disable wolf armor rendering
Right-click a tamed wolf with a chest in hand to add six slots of storage.
Leather wolf armor is dyeable, just like normal leather armor!
Apply wolf armor via dispensers!
How to install Wolf Armor & Storage Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.