Everyone knows the situation, you want to add a new mod, but the ores doesn’t generate in your generated chunks. World Generation Manager mod allows you to regenerate a specific mod.
How it works:
- The mod creates a config file. By default no mod ares are regenerated, because it isn’t activated.
- Under the category “regeneration” there is a list of all WorldGenerators, you can disable and enable what ever you want.
- If you enable a mod’s Worldgenerator in the config ALL ores and other World generation stuff (e. g. marble deposits from redpower) from that mod is regenerated in all Chunks you visit.
- This mod modifies base forge files. BACKUP YOUR WORLD BEFORE USING IT!. (Everything works fine, but you never know what could happen)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install InGame Config Manager Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of World Generation Manager Mod :