World of Warcraft mod adds World of Warcraft into your Minecraft game. This mod adds a bunch of new weapons, armours, blocks, and tons of new mobs and bosses to kill and structures to explore.
- 38 mobs(Old-Murk,Ragnaros,Priest Shade Sarvis and CaptainGreenskin)
- 11 Armors (9 Armor for Rogue)
- English Sounds all mobs (except Pirates)
- 9 Dangeons (including Molten Core)
- Biome of Dead
- Tools and Swords
- Some mobs animated
- Scourged man,Rat,Abomination and Nerubian
- Death Knight
- Elementals (Friendly;to spawn you need to do a combination of blocks like golems: Dirt and Dirt Elemental Head, Ice and Ice Elemental Head, Water Glass and Water Elemental Head, Lava Glass and Fire Elemental Head)
- Elementals (Aggressive)
- Hammers: Average between Pickaxe and Sword (The little strength, but very strong)
- Cards (for using need Crystal Mana;can be found in the treasures/dungeon):
- Fireball – Fires Fireball
- Murloc Card – Gives speed 4
- Bottle Of Rum Card – give Strength 7 and Nausea 3
- Controllers need to Elementals followed you.
- Katana (10 damage) and Backsword (15 damage) (drop from Abomination)
- Bone Sword (10 damage) , Blade(2 damage), Twin Blade(6 damage)
- Infernal Sword (8 Damage and Fire Aspect 2),Ice Sword(5 Damage and gives Slowness), Robber Blade (6 Damage and Looting 2)
- Hammer’s Death (9 Damage and gives Wither effect)
- Hammer Thunderstorm (10 damage and right click spawn lighting)
- Musket (for firing gunpowder; drops from Pirate Hawk)
- Staff Bo (Right click summon friendly Murlocs;drops from Old Murk)
- Currently in vogue 11 versions of the armor
- Bone Armor (Thorns 3)
- Death Knight (gives effect)
Then there is the armor thief who must be combined with weapons that would get effects (Frost Sword adds even further strength).
- Armor Speed
- Armor Jump
- Armor Speed with Jump
Material, blocks and etc:
- Death Block With Head (need for spawn Ragnaros)
- Water Glass, Fire Glass and head’s elemental
- Manual Removal Of Live Nerub (need to tame the bone)
World of Warcraft Mod Wiki Page:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.