This mod adds X-Ray vision to minecraft, find ores with ease now.
- Redstone finder
- Coordinates display
- Compatible with almost every other mod out there!
- XRay blocks are customizable
- Keybindings are customizable
- X toggles XRay
- R toggles Redstone finder
- L toggles Fullbright
- J toggles Coords
How to install XRay Mod:
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.7.9.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click “Edit Profile” as “Game Directory”)
- Go in subfolder “Versions”
- Rename the folder “1.7.9″ to “1.7.9_extra”
- Go in the subfolder “1.7.9_extra”
- Rename “1.7.9.jar” to “1.7.9_extra.jar”
- Rename “1.7.9.json” to “1.7.9_extra.json”
- Open the file “1.7.9_extra.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.9″ with”id”:”1.7.9_extra” and save the file
- Copy the files from the Xray Mod zip file in “1.7.9_extra.jar” as usual and remove the META-INF folder from “1.7.9_extra”.
- Start the official launcher
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Select “Use version:” -> “release 1.7.9_extra”
- Click “Save Profile”
- Click “Play” or “Login” to start the game. If only “Play Offline” is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
Keybindings are now configurable in the Controls window ingame!
There are multiple coords-modes available. Press the coords keybinding to cycle through them.
You can disable a feature by setting its keybinding to NONE.
When you launch Minecraft for the first time with XRay, it will create a directory located at:.minecraft/config/XRay – this directory will contain configuration files that allow you to customize the visible blocks.
- Blocks.txt is a block dump containing names of all the available blocks.
- XRay.txt is the configuration file for XRay mode. Each line can contain either the name of a block or the ID of a block.
- Redstone.txt is the configuration file for Redstone mode. Its format is the same as XRay.txt