This mod allows you to add your music into Minecraft using custom added records and also keep the default records. It also includes some dance floors, just add a redstone current to them and see them light up! Do not worry if you don’t want others to hear your music, the records are client side and they will only hear their songs. You can only hear the same song if you both have it in the files.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and extract the mod.
- Convert your songs into a ?.ogg? format and rename them to ?Record 0? up to the value in config, default is 32.
- Open the jar file with WinRAR and paste the songs into the following directory: ?assetsrecordsmodsoundsrecords?.
- Play the game, create the discs and you should here music!
- To change the amount of records, go into .minecraft and locate the config foldler and open it with Notepad++ (or similar software). Then change the number to anything under or equal to 128.
- Enjoy the mod.