Base Defense is a mod which focuses on protecting houses and bigger evil lairs with cameras, security bots and turrets.
The mod bases around the Defense Station which connects all components. This includes surveillance cameras and security bots.
To connect multiple so called “entities” you will need to use the Wireless Tuner:
- Shift-Right-Click on the Defense Station
- Right-Click on any other entity (e.g. Security Bot or Surveillance Camera).
A network consists at least of one Defense Station, a Surveillance Camera and one Security Bot.Please note that Security Bots will not attack unless a camera detects suspicious activity. Furthermore Security Bots will return to their original positions after a specific amount of time passed without any suspicious events.
Players which are allowed to pass the security cameras without causing the alarm to trigger can be defined at the Defense Station. To add new players their names have to be entered one by one into the input field below the user list.
Please note that users have to be online in order to add them to the list.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Base Defense Screenshots
Base Defense Recipes
Mob enabled Surveillance Camera