This mod adds in 5 new wands that are fairly basic to use and have their own unique effect.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Basic Wands Screenshots
Basic Wands Recipes
- Ender Wand: This wand is one of the most basic wands added into the game. It has 128 uses and it shoots ender pearls. The crafting recipe is somewhat expensive, but it is a better then 128 ender pearls in your inventory. Requires the Ender Orb to craft it.
- Egg Wand: You may think that this wand just shoots regular eggs. Well, your wrong. The eggs shot from this wand are filled with chickens. So, on impact, it will spawn around 50 chickens. If i were you, wouldn’t be spamming my mouse with this wand equiped
- Enchanting Wand: Now you have an accessible way of getting bottle’s of enchanting. This wand has 10 uses but each use shoots 3x more exp than a regular bottle of enchanting. So you’re getting 30 bottles worth of xp in 10 uses.
- Snowball Wand: Out of all the other wands, this is the most dangerous. It doesn’t shoot snowballs, it shoots EXPLOSIVE snowballs. Why is that dangerous? Well idk it just is.
- Wand of Time: This wand may come in handy. It allows you to change the time without having to go to bed and such. Plus its random. You change the time from day to night, night to day, day to sunset, or night to sunrise, its all random. It does take a while for it to change the time and there is a bug when looking straight up, the time might not change at all.
- Notch Wand: This is one of the most powerful wands out of all the other ones. This wand gives you 10 different OP effects that all last infinitely. It has 32 uses and its the most expensive to make.
- TNT Wand: The brother of the snowball wand. This one shoots TNT in the direction you’re facing. The explosion radius is the same as normal tnt.
- Fireball Wand: This wand simply shoots fireballs in the direction you’re facing.