This is a small mod that adds some extra button and button-related blocks to Minecraft. It’s a bit of an organizational mess so in the future things could get shuffled around. For now though they live together as a single mod. Most of the blocks are meant to help ease station design on my server, and some are more for fun.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft
- Go to mods folder
- C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder
- /Users/[Your user]/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods on Mac folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
- This mod creates a standard Forge configuration file that will let you change block IDs in case of conflict.
- If there are any blocks in this mod that you would rather not have, you can set its ID to “-1″ in the configuration to disable it.
More posts of Extra Buttons Mod :
Extra Buttons Recipes
Stone Panel Button: A larger, easier-to-hit version of the stone button.
Wood Panel Button: A larger, easier-to-hit version of the wood button. Also provides a larger target for arrows.
Capacitive Touch Block: A button with no mechanical action. Any part of the 6 surfaces can be ‘pressed’ to emit a temporary redstone signal in all directions. An alternative to trapped chests as an easy to hit switch while moving quickly down rail.
Illuminated Toggle Buttons: Buttons that act as toggle switches (hold their state until activated again). Comes in 16 colors and illuminate when active. Pre-1.7.2 version does not alter light levels, 1.7.2+ version does. Recipes pre-1.7.2 and 1.7.2+.
Player Detector Rail: A version of detector rail that only triggers when a player is in the cart.
Player Powered Rail: Combines powered rail and the Player Detector Rail into a single track. Holds empty carts stationary, and propels carts when a player gets into them, along with emitting a redstone signal.
Delay Button: A higher-tech button that can be configured for 4 different delay values. Sneak+Right Click while empty-handed to cycle through they delay values.