Finder mod, finds anything, mobs, blocks, drops, chest, dungeons, player, and more.
How to use:
- To open the GUI press ‘B’
- To set or delete a waypoint press ‘N’
- To show waypoints search ‘waypoints’
- You can type things like ‘chest’, ‘chicken’, ‘sheep’, ‘drops’, ‘iron’, or use block IDs if searching for a block its best to use ids, but everything else use names.
- Type, ‘chest’ to find all chest, its beater than using 54
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.