More Realtistic Items/ stone doesn’t burn in lava.
ItemPhysic Mod Full:
This mod changes how items ‘burn’. Only items or block which can burn will burn in lava or fire. Every block which can burn like wood, planks, wool… and every item which can be used as a fuel in a furnace like coal, stick…
A piece of coal, a pickaxe, a piece of cobblestone and a wooden plank were throw into lava and the pickaxe and the cobblestone didn’t burn.
Items and blocks will rotate around there axis while their are flying. No item will be destroyed by a cactus anymore.
ItemPhysic Mod Lite:
Items and blocks will rotate around there axis while their are flying.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CreativeCore.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of ItemPhysic Mod :