Ore Dictionary Converter is a mod that adds blocks and items that convert between different versions of the same ore using the Forge ore dictionary. This allow ores and ingots to be stacked and use less space in the inventory or chests. To use it, craft an Ore Converter, then right click with it in hand to open its GUI.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.